Saturday, September 19, 2009

College Football Saturday

I had an interesting day at the tables again. I ended up running deep in both the $12.5K and the Daily Double A on Full Tilt. I lost a race in the $12.5k in a BB vs. SB battle my AKs vs. QQ and he had me covered by a couple of chips. The Daily A went very well….out of 1350 people, I managed to finish 12th. I lost three key races at the end to bubble the final table. I still made decent cash for a $10 tourney, but I had it in my mind that I was going to win that tournament. I played my usual TAG style until the middle stages when I started using what David taught me and I could not miss. I did not have a real hand until near the end so I had to pay close attention to find the players who were playing too tight or too loose. Do not get me wrong, I held my breath every time I fired at them because I DID NOT want a call most of the time. It is starting to get easier though; I just need more practice.

I am going to sit down and plan out my tournaments for tomorrow. I am seriously considering playing outside of my bankroll for a couple of the $75 tournaments. I think I would rather play fields that are only 300-400 people versus the 1300+ person fields. I know this is wrong, and David will probably say something to me about it, but I want to give it a shot.

Mini-FTOPS event #24 starts in about ten hours, so I am going to try and get some sleep before I play. As of right now the event has 5561 entries with a $100K prize pool. The buy-in is $12; you get $2 for each knockout and 250BBs to start so I am looking forward to playing.

I’m starving, so I am going to cut this short. Make sure you watch the video below! Good night and good luck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment